TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Aloha! I picked this table up off the curb years ago, a house was being cleaned out and I watched as 2 guys were carrying it out. I said to myself-"my god, they are going to throw it out!" Right time, right place- I had them load it directly into my truck. Of course I went to park after I covered the old beauty to see what else they were going to throw away! I filled my truck until dark- sold most of it over the years, and just held on to the table because it was just so solid and useful! Well it's time to make some room, and I'm just looking for exactly what to call this table. It's got a very deep drawer, completely original finish that has become very mottled over decades in the same old house. No termites or any soft spots at all, which is nearly impossible to find in Hawaii. Finish wear where drawer is bumped by hand when opening. No hardware that I can see, anywhere. So anyone know what this table would have been used for, and it's name? Thanks so much, happy thanksgiving from Honolulu to you all- Kenny

Views: 50

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry my iPad won't let me attach pics any other way...
Attachments:
Last one
Attachments:

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service