TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I collect Pink but am now adding in some Green.  Interested in green grill plates and other items.  Shakers.

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike, I am moderator of Glass Hound Heaven group here at iao - We would LOVE to see your collection - if you wish to join our group, and also share your post there as well. Perhaps one of our members has pieces you may be interested in.

Cheers, Vicki

Hi Mike, My wife and I have collected Pink Cherry Blossom for many years. It is much to difficult

to photograph it all. There is service for 12 that includes dinner,salad,bread&butter

and desert plates.cup and saucer,compotes,small berry bowls and three sizes glasses. Also

serving bowls,cake plate,covered butter,soup bowls,cereal bows,pitcher, divided grill plate

and more and a few green pieces. Also a whole bunch of Duncan& Miller White Sandwich Glass

We are trying to downsize due to age and would like to see somebody who loves depression

glass acquire this collection. No Repros---all in good condition. I can provide more detail about

if desired. The price will be a real bargin if you or anyone is interestd. There are other collectibles

also including Beatrix Potter Bunnikins and Time-Life books.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service