On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Barbara E. Mauzy's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, this has the Cameo design, but it is not an origianl piece to the pattern. It h…"

Barbara E. Mauzy replied May 5, 2010 to Miniature? Cameo Ballerina cookie jar or non mini jam pot?

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Margo Giroux

"Sorry to say it's a reproduction. There are no vintage/authentic miniatures or child…"

Barbara E. Mauzy replied May 5, 2010 to Miniature? Cameo Ballerina cookie jar or non mini jam pot?

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Margo Giroux

"Awesome! Thanks for posting these!!! Barbara"

Barbara E. Mauzy replied Mar 16, 2010 to Floral Pattern, Jeannette Glass Company by Barbara E. Mauzy

19 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Now, take a look. This is the Cherry Blossom coaster. Floral and Cherry Blossom wer…"

Barbara E. Mauzy replied Mar 16, 2010 to Floral Pattern, Jeannette Glass Company by Barbara E. Mauzy

19 Nov 1, 2020

"Here's the Floral coaster. Note the rays or ridges to elevate a tumbler. In the eve…"

19 Nov 1, 2020

" Here's a bowl in green, just for you, Lynn S. Barbara"

19 Nov 1, 2020

"Hand enameled details...probably predates Depression Glass and might be European. Ba…"

Barbara E. Mauzy replied Mar 14, 2010 to Came across this beautiful vase, depression glass??? Moved to Glass Hound...

3 Mar 15, 2010

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2023   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service