On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

In today's economy, it's the perfect time to get creative while cinching your belt. It's times like these that we are forced to think out-of-the-box and make due of what we . But realize that these can be considered great moments if you reflect on it. Just think of how wasteful of a society we really are? Do we really need to spend thousands to decorate our home just to turn around and redecorate the following year? Do we over purchase? Do we waste? Now that we are forced to cut back, we allow ourselves to find creative ways to reach the same results. Learn how to turn some of your Trash to Treasure. You might even find it so rewarding as I do that you will find yourself creating new Treasures from your Trash more often. Become more resourceful and recycle. Here's a perfect example of some Trash we converted to a Treasure! Rita @ TesoroFino.com

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

This is beautiful, Rita! Did you create a hole in the bottoms so that there are really lights inside the tea cups?

As always, I love, love your photography. Do you use photo shop?
On this particular chandelier, we removed the electrical wiring and added tea cups for tea lights. The tea cup is removable to add and remove the candles and for easy cleaning. They Velcro back on for safety and sturdiness. Thanks for the compliment and I play around with all types of software. Rita @ TesoroFino.com
how about poster putty to mount the cup & saucers?
Craig Phillips
B & C Emporium
http://www.b-c-e.biz
Oh...candles! How clever! Vern on HGTV would be proud of you. :)
Your such a sweetie!!! Rita @ TesoroFino.com

Just thought I'd get a little off track to show you how creative one can be with "just trash". My husband built a pirate ship out of an old thrown out picket fence, plastic flower pots for canons, scaffold for a plank, and voila....Gabriel, my little guy, had the best Pirate Party ever. Now this year Gabriel wants a "Lego Themed Party". I'll show you updates after Dad gets his creative juices flowing. Rita @ TesoroFino.com

Here's an old vintage box that I have given new life to by painting some roosters on it and sanding the sides down a bit to maintain the look of its age. Rita @ TesoroFino.comIf you love this idea, visit my blog to see the old wine bottle I transformed and gave new life to. Visit that post @ TesoroFino.blogspot.com

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2023   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service