On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Rita Kent's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking for to see some of your pics. Would love to assist you. Rita @ TesoroFino.com"

Rita Kent replied Apr 24, 2010 to Question regarding painting the walls and coordinating with my antiques

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers

"Also be sure to jot down your Paint Formula Number or Code Name on a piece of Easy M…"

Rita Kent replied Apr 21, 2010 to Question regarding painting the walls and coordinating with my antiques

8 Nov 22, 2010

"I recommend a really good primer on top of that dark color that already exists on th…"

Rita Kent replied Apr 21, 2010 to Question regarding painting the walls and coordinating with my antiques

8 Nov 22, 2010

"Oh Linda~ I am in love with the hair receiver! The color is stunning! Please be sure…"

Rita Kent replied May 28, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF ACCESSORIES LIKE THESE FOR VANITY DECORATING?

19 Nov 22, 2010

"Sandi ~ Be sure to link the photo to your Etsy site. It is not linked yet. Those are…"

Rita Kent replied May 25, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF ACCESSORIES LIKE THESE FOR VANITY DECORATING?

19 Nov 22, 2010

"Here's an old vintage box that I have given new life to by painting some roosters…"

Rita Kent replied May 17, 2009 to FROM TRASH TO TREASURE

9 May 17, 2009
Reply by Rita Kent

"I love to collect and decorate with old pitchers and glassware; I can't resist not…"

Rita Kent replied May 14, 2009 to Kitchen decor

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Kicko

"Just thought I'd get a little off track to show you how creative one can be with "j…"

Rita Kent replied May 14, 2009 to FROM TRASH TO TREASURE

9 May 17, 2009
Reply by Rita Kent

"Thank you so much Craig for all the wonderful information! Rita @ TesoroFino.com"

Rita Kent replied May 12, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF ACCESSORIES LIKE THESE FOR VANITY DECORATING?

19 Nov 22, 2010

"Oh Lynn~ I don't blame you for keeping that one. I hope someone here can assist us a…"

Rita Kent replied May 12, 2009 to ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF ACCESSORIES LIKE THESE FOR VANITY DECORATING?

19 Nov 22, 2010

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service