On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

VINTAGE mid century modern HOMECREST iron LOUNGE CHAIR mint - $490 (retro to modern)

Date: 2012-02-18, 4:18AM EST

Vintage mid century modern lounge chair, circa 1960s. Created and produced by the Homecrest an American furniture company from the mid century. I found this exact chair in an online Homecrest catalog from 1965, it is listed as model 92N. The chair has and open frame in the Eames style. Its structure is of wrought of iron and the chair rotates, rocks, and tilts back with ease. The seat/arms consist of a high grade black vinyl which is in perfect condition, accented with piping and button tufting, and more than ample padding. The chair has a very generous seating area and is extremely comfortable. This piece is heavy and substancial and of the best quality craftsmanship from the period. The chairs integrity is very much in tact and has not been comprised due to age, abuse, or usage. I would rate the condition near perfect. The look and feel are that of swank living, although the chair could go with atomic 1950s too... its up to you. Uses include residential or executive. This piece will make a statement in any space! 
Frame - Detailed Wrought Iron 
Black Vinylaire Upholstery - Pristine & Supple 
30 1/2 Inches Width, 20 Inches Depth, 42 Inches Height, 17 Inches Seat Height 
Condition: Very Fine Vintage - no restoration preformed 
Age Appropriate Gentle Wear 
CALL FOR DETAILS 727-785-5262 NOON TO MIDNIGHT ps if this item is still listed on craigslist.com it is still available for sale (view my other listings by using my full phone number including dashes, 727-785-5262, in the search box)

Views: 426

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service