On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Hello everyone,

I've attached an image of a gaiety style bowl but it's the bowl's style/shape I'm after a name for if anybody knows it. I've never seen a JAJ/Pyrex bowl which is ribbed like this one before.

Measures approximately 7.5cm tall with a 17cm diameter.


Views: 155


Replies to This Discussion

Seems to be called a souffle dish. If you Google JAJ Pyrex souffle dish (or JAJ Pyrex ribbed bowl) that's what pops up. :)


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service