On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

guess that should have went here?
Any ideas on it?

Views: 815

Replies to This Discussion

Great pattern, probably a promotional piece only available in a certain year. Barbara should be able to narrow it down for you. Awesome find

Thank you Jennifer.
I've heard that this is a prototype Space Saver also. I'm from NY/PA (Live in Fl) so it does make sense that it may have been a "one of." I've spent close to 1000 hours trying to find ANY info on it. I have found 0. I know my Pyrex pretty well, including Promo stuff. That is what I mainly collect. It will be nice to find out anything else!

here are this pics in the proper place =)

Attachments:

Does Barbara come on this site often? I spoke with my Uncle yesterday, he worked for Corning Glass for over 50 years. (Mainly with Corelle though - he said he said some of the original Corelle pieces. I wonder what he would mean besides something like Spring Blossom?) He wasn't able to really help me. He worked on keeping the lines going. Not on the actuall assembly line. He lives a couple miles from the Corning Museum (as does one of my sisters) I might just have to spend a couple days in Elmira / Corning this Spring, once it finally decides to get nice out. Until then, I need to save my pennies. Shipping prices have went up up up.

She does. Barbara Mauzy actually wrote the Pyrex book pictured on the groups main page. You may need to find one of her posts and try to contact her directly. I am keeping up with your discussion as I am interested in where this pattern came from.

I have looked at some of her other books. I do not have her Pyrex book -yet. I keep  a pretty  lengthy list of Pyrex numbers on my tablet for when I go antiquing. I will make it a point to look around for a post by her. Thank you for the idea.

Go to MEMBERS in heading. When it opens type her name and her page will open.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service