TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Well Sarge, Yes they are very nice! Especially the one on the right - that one is probably Art Deco Czech glass - blown. The other one is probably made sometime between 1940's - 70's. 

Any markings on either of them?

Why hello Vicki, it has been quite a while since I heard from you. I put  both of these bottles out there because I did not expect to hear from anyone. since we last spoke I have put a lot of my collectibles on display with no one committing on them. I thought ppl if interested would like the other one. I thought the one you asked about would be Crystal. The other looks to be gold plated, neither has any markings on the bottom.       

hi found one similar described as below, they are pretty

Simply a fantastic vintage perfume bottle with stopper in super condition. I would guess its a piece from the 50's or maybe earlier. The jar is cut crystal with a grand gold filigree ornamentation and the stopper is glass with the handle part also in the gold metal ornate style. The gold tone metal has lost some of its gold tone but it just adds to the character of the piece. Stands 7" tall and 2" .

another one by matson? makers name i wiuld think

Thanks Kathy don't know how you did that but you did come up with something very close.

Did you notice the mirror goes with it? I felt is may be Gold Plated because it has half a torn tag on the bottom Last word on the first line is PLATED. 

i never collected perfume bottles or glass as such  till i joined IAOL, told vicki its addictive i love it, they do not make such quality items now, its all cheap and nasty !!!

wonder if they had a vanity set ? very nice items

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service