On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Does anyone just love tiny salt cellars?  I just can't seem to get enough of them!  Porcelain, crystal, sterling - it doesn't matter the composition!  I am infatuated and obsessed with them.  Here are just a few from my current collection:

Views: 670

Replies to This Discussion

Excuse the dust!  For some reason, I dust this shelf daily and it is a dust magnet!  :)

I have a set of six of these gorgeous depression glass salts with clear spoons.  

Love this sweet Dutch girl salts!  

At each place setting in my dining room, I have at least four crystal and glass salts, each with their own sterling spoon!  

I really love swans and these unmarked swan salt cellars are very unusual!

Three of six lovely, tiny crystal salts with their own glass spoons.   Just in time for Valentine's Day!  :)

I've just gotten a new computer after my old one crashed about 7 months ago!  I hope to get back to adding new photos here very soon!  Happy holidays, all! 

I plan on adding to this page soon!  Stay tuned :)

Some of my crystal salts.    I hope some of you will post pictures of your salt cellars!  

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service