TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

The season to feast and dress it up - is here! Specifically, let's share Christmas tablescapes with our lovely porcelain china! What's in your dining room?

Vignette Design

Views: 813

Replies to This Discussion

Holiday Tabletop Decorating Ideas: Royal Copenhagen asked six actors and ballet dancers from the Royal Danish Theater to interpret various dances from the classical Christmas fairytale “The Nutcracker” into fantastic, fabulous and magical tablescapes. Oh...the results!

Tablescape by Henning Jensen’s Majestic Russian Dance for Royal Copenhagen

Henning Jensen Actor Royal Danish Ballet In one of the loveliest rooms in the building Henning Jensen has laid the table for a majestic Christmas dinner with Flora Danica, the world’s most exclusive porcelain. The imposing table is graced by a regal array of the service’s striking ice cream domes, tureens, bowls and dishes, each of which depicts its own particular Danish plant. The hand-painted service dates from 1790 and was originally created as a gift for Catherine the Great, Empress of Russia, so it chimes with the Russian theme of Henning Jensen’s Christmas table.

Royal Copenhagen Tablescape by Silja Schandorff’s exotic Arab Dance

Silja Schandorff Dancer Royal Danish Ballet Silja Schandorff has chosen to create a Christmas table that pays homage to the Arab Dance, one of the most spectacular in The Nutcracker. In an exotic and personal scenography, which exudes Eastern mystery and the magic of Christmas Night, Silja Schandorff has set her interpretation of the Arab Dance in a luxurious Bedouin tent, where the table is laid for a magical Christmas dinner.

Holiday Decorating - Royal Copenhagen

This year, I am responsible for decorating one of the tables at the Church Christmas Ladies Luncheon. Taking my cream Heather Royal Doulton...will post photos later.

RSS

SPONSORED

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service