On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

This group is a place for the Iantiqueonline.com community to discusss books, reviews and resources that may be of interest to others at IAO. .
Please feel free to contribute regularly to this group.

Also you will note that on the top of the page we have a menu button called "Books" That is our bookstore....it is being developed as I write. It is there for the convenience of our community. We welcome you suggestions. If there is a book on antiques, collectibles, art (or related areas) that we should add to the bookstore....let us know and the webmaster will add that book.

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dianne! When I learned of your new addition. "The Book Nook", I felt a rush of excitement. I'm so happy to see it and will make regular visit to it.
I have a few books that may be very interesting to the Iantiqueonline community(not for sale). I will reveal the names of the books later. But right now, I'm going to browse you book nook page.
Thank you for thinking of everkything. You are certainly an asset to Iantiqueonline and all who benefit from you continued good taste and offerings.(Your Help)
Hello Dianne. I took a look at the "book" section on the top of the page and noticed that there are 12 very well selected books.
The set would make a great collection for anyone who wants to seriously get involved in collectioning or selling antiques. This selection actually cover a wide range of collecting People like me often want to know as much as they can and as soon as they can. This colllection would almost certainly meet that goal. Would it be possible to have the total cost of the whole page display so that any interested party could see it and maybe purchase them as a special set of reccommended books?
Please don't feel that any reply is necessary. But the thought just entered my mind and I know that most people are not going to want all of the books featured but some might.
Diane (with one N) ..The bookstore is in Paris.

If yo u have book suggestions for The BOOK NOOK, you can post your own forum discussion in the BOOK NOOK GROUP. If you would like us to add your suggested titles to the Iantiqueonline.com bookstore...just send me a request, The Book Nook Group and the Bookstore (buttonon the top of the page) are two separate sections on IAO.

Dianne
Would this be a place to offer some of the 500 reference books (that I inherited) on different antique and collectible topics - to offer for others to buy? Or at least would it be appropriate to write one general post about them with a link?

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service