TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Any Advice or info that you would like to share or ask about Selling at street markets or Flea Markets and/or slleing Your goods at Garage sales or having your own personal Estate sells...

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

This was left on my comment wall - A big Thanx to Sumaya for collecting all the info

At 2:38pm on July 1, 2010, sumaya seccurro said…

Hi Lindsay,
I pay $325 for my booth outisde in the parkingg lot,I think there are lower rates depending on the size of the spot you reserve. And there are higher as well.
If you need more details here is the link http://www.randolphstreetmarket.com, the staff are real nice. You might have to leave a message and someone will get back to you.
Modern, traditional, Antiques, art, home decore all sell well there, there are also dealer with glasswares, collectibale, jewelry. They keep coming back everymonth so I am guessing they are doing good. let me know if you need more information.
regards
sumaya
Sumaya also posted this as part of a previous discussion and I Thought it could be of great use here

Hi Lindsay,
I have been doing the Randolph Street Market for few years now and this year's shows have been the best. The trafic was heavy and the shoppers were spending money. Needless to say it was a very good show.
The promoter is very professional and knows how to market a show, the rest is up to each dealer to do their part to promote their business in order to make good sales and hence have a good show. But then again if you talk to other dealers they will tell you ..it Sucked..and they will proceed to blame the promoter. Those are the dealers that bring the same stuff over and over again everymonth and donot treat this as a business nor a hobby, they think just put the stuff on the tables and it will sell itself, those days are gone !!
My merchandise ranged in price from $5.00 to $400, the one thing that made my show a success , I was willing to negotiate and make deals and that is always a plus in any show. I
Try it once and see how you like it, I like to set up in the parking a lot better, it just seems to draw the attention of more buyers. The inside is good too but a bit higher in cost.
If you need more details, let me know
Best of luck.
Sumaya
anyone do the Chicago Antique Market's??? anygood??
Hi There!

Melissa from the Randolph Street Market here. Happy to help with any questions you may have. You can post here or email me at melissa@imagepilots.com.

Melissa :)

RSS

SPONSORED

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service