TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I recently bought these lights and would like to know more information on them. They came with the globes and were made by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. If anyone know any information please educate me on these items. The four armed light has the model number E41565 and an issue number C-282, 565 (that 8 could be a 6). The two arm has two labels, the first says that the model numbers E-5128 and the issue number is C-491,098. It also has a Union Made label with the numbers G35887480 on them. 

Views: 76

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Underwriters laboratory does not make lamps or parts. They are a testing  agency, for insurance purposes (long sketchy  history).

Good way to date a lamp is to look at the socket The threaded liner is aluminum, which dates it to roughly after ww2 to present.If the sockets have the leads welded to the terminals it is likely post 1980.  This lamp looks like it was made in the 1960's most likely. Commonly sold by Wards, Sears, Etc. Ebay shows some listings under hanging lamps, and western style.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service