On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Eileen White's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"2 1/4 inches is an electric shade measurement. Must have been a pretty fancy fixture…"

Eileen White replied Jan 2, 2018 to Need help identifying this shade

2 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Woodoff

"Flint glass rings like a bell when you hold it in the palm of your hand and flick th…"

Eileen White replied Dec 14, 2017 to Lamp chimney that needs identification

4 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Bill Weedman

"  I don't think this is a lamp chimney. The glass looks much too thick and heavy. It…"

Eileen White replied Dec 14, 2017 to Lamp chimney that needs identification

4 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Bill Weedman

"Looks like a peony to me. I have heard this story hundreds of times in my years as a…"

Eileen White replied Nov 30, 2017 to Need Help Identifying Pattern on Lamp

2 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Molly

"I am an oil lamp person but in this case, I'd try to find a whole fixture that you l…"

Eileen White replied Sep 21, 2017 to Flush Mount Light Help!

3 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"As someone else mentioned,  Hurricane lamp means some type of oil or candle lamp wit…"

Eileen White replied Aug 25, 2017 to What exactly is a "gone with the wind" hurricane lamp?

9 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Eileen White

"This is a contemporary electric lamp. And Summit is the name of the company. the 492…"

Eileen White replied Aug 25, 2017 to What exactly is a "gone with the wind" hurricane lamp?

9 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Eileen White

"I suppose it is whatever the company that made or sells  it calls it. I've seen some…"

Eileen White replied Jul 12, 2016 to What exactly is a "gone with the wind" hurricane lamp?

9 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Eileen White

"People don't use the term hurricane much any more. Generally a gone-with-the wind la…"

Eileen White replied Jul 12, 2016 to What exactly is a "gone with the wind" hurricane lamp?

9 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Eileen White

"Why would you like to toss out the brass and black fixture? Looks very nice, althoug…"

Eileen White replied Aug 3, 2014 to Lighting fixture question

3 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by David T

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service