TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Original Collectable 1920’s Maxfield Parrish “Daybreak” Print & Frame

Signed and printed at the House of Art, N.Y.
Date of Creation: 1922
Subject: figures, portraits
Frame: original

Signed: (?)It is unknown to me as to whether the piece was signed by Maxfield Parrish, as I don’t quit have the guts to take apart the backing of the prints original frame. After sending a few photos to a couple of "I Antique Online" members they advised me that it most likely is signed under the paper backing of the frame. If you are interested, I am happy to take it to a reputable dealer who can examine the piece, inspecting for a signature without damage. Just shoot me a message.

Condition: Excellent! The frame and glass appear to be in good shape, a few mini gold scuffs along the framing that I suspect is a part of the gold leaf application that was applied originally to the frame for added dimension and visual interest. The back side of the print in is good shape, suffering only one 3 in. long tear across the base of the frame backing paper, which is quit a feet after nearly 90 years.

Print Dimensions: 6” by 4”
Frame Dimension: roughly 9” by 6.5”
Mate Dimensions: provides a boarder of approximately1 inch to the print

If interested in this piece, feel free to contact with questions.
Thank you for your time and interest.

Views: 402

Attachments:

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service