On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, now that my browser deciced to work this time. The bottom one was stolen right out from under my considerable nose. 1890s made in NY(not France amazingly). Wieghs about 65#-1 guy carried it off.  Belgian black marble with bronze mounts.

The deco unit is 1930s electric(not working) but a unique looking thing that I had to have it. Whtaya think? Qaurtz movement to get it moving again? A bit of sacrilidge but better than the end of time I think. I have maybe 40 more to post in the shop. I can post some sold pieces also for posterity. Like you, we seem to end up with clocks all over even though we're not mainly in the clock biz. Wish I had your reapir-abilities, our clockmen love us, odd ducks they all seem to be notwithstanding.

True, I can fiddle a bit with one that's not too far out of beat but setting the beat and delving deeper gives me daymares. Morbier movements don't frighten me though...Morbier cheese either, for that matter. 

Electric Italian carved clock;

Ansonia;

French homemade clock;

Paris skeleton clock;

Vienna Regulator:

French gilt metal figural clock;

French gilt bronze:

French 18c tall case oak:

"         marble w/quartz;

"       Baker's clock;

American bracket clock;

St Nicholas 1820s oak;

Junghans mahog mantle:

American metal:

French Empire wall;

French Morbier comptoise tall case only.

Fr Bakers:

Fr timepiece;

Ansonia ceramic.brz;

Fr deco marble/onyx;

Fr mahog bracket:

There are dozen or so more but many of these are sold so that makes your choice easier!

We have low resistance when buying them as you can see. At least real clock collectors have more than we do, typically. One guy I knew in NY had 300+ clocks at home.

Cripes, all in the same time zone I hope...

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service