TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium's Discussions (932)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"the reason I ask is the lady on the inside lid looked a little later as well as well…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jan 13, 2015 to Sold an 1849 Antique Trunk

3 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium

"? what makes you say 1849 as the year made? craig"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jan 12, 2015 to Sold an 1849 Antique Trunk

3 Jan 13, 2015

"I have seen much worse brought back from the dead Craig"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied May 9, 2014 to Trunk - Quasi-Junk? I am feeling pretty hopeless about this one. Opinions/Advice?

1 May 9, 2014

"so you have a lock that kind of looks like this one withthe keys some one may have j…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Sep 3, 2013 to Long MFG Co.

2 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Preston Edwards

"that is the patent on what ever that is marked is I think a  corner a tall trunk loo…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Feb 19, 2013 to Old Trunk 1867 ? still with owners name on it

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by kathy park

"let it set around about 70-100 years always works:-) depends on what color your tryi…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Dec 23, 2012 to Ageing new metal parts for trunks

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Jayski

"seen lost worse brought back to life, all things that are wrong are repairable most…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Sep 8, 2010 to HELP! Not Sure of this.

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Jodys Dusty Attic

"Here is our web site, for parts we carry leather handles, hinges, inside the lid de…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jun 20, 2009 to Links

7 Jun 20, 2009

"Okay Lucy, Craig's Home"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Mar 31, 2009 to Lucky You! You have purchased an Antique Trunk, But What are some of the things that you must understand to get a valuable one.

11 Aug 15, 2011

"Oralei, I would say Crockygaiter, with the size of the marks on the trunk, tho probl…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Mar 31, 2009 to Lucky You! You have purchased an Antique Trunk, But What are some of the things that you must understand to get a valuable one.

11 Aug 15, 2011

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service