On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Let's head out west for awhile. Anyone relate to this topic? Western Dames in Vintage Art and Advertising.

Vintage Everyday

Views: 1070

Replies to This Discussion

From Cannon Sheets to Contour Bras! Even the Good Housekeeping Stamp of approval. :)

Helena Rubinstein Vintage Advertising

As in NEW Rootin' Tootin' Shootin' Shades for Lips! I remember that pale pink very well! :)

Vintage Art and Advertising: Cowgirl Beer

"It's Cheaper than Therapy" :)

This vintage Southern Pacific Sunset Route advertising says TEXAS. But the illustration baffles me...where in Texas would this be?? :)

"Collectible pin up paper posters that have been stored for many decades. This GIL ELVGREN poster has been previously enjoyed. Year 1952. Beat That Western Ad Johnnie Ryan.
Gillette Elvgren was an American painter who studied at the American Academy of Art. Gil was a classical American illustrator who specialized in advertising illustrations and pin-up-girls for the publishing company Brown & Bigelow."

We are renovating a 1970's building into a western theme movie theatre to promote heritage tourism. I need some of these Western Dame Playbills on the walls!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service