On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Paul Lefkovitz, one of our members on Advertising Collectibles Antiques and Vintage, inspired me to start this new discussion. He's building an old fashioned soda fountain in his basement including the best vintage 'soda fountain' vintage advertising!

What do you have in vintage soda fountain advertising?

Views: 701

Replies to This Discussion

Love this old soda fountain sign. "Made with Sealtest Ice Cream."

Old Fashioned Soda Fountain

This is our local old fashion soda fountain in Meeker, Colorado. We go here often! And this week, we'll be taking the History Camp children there as part of our downtown walking tour.

So...yesterday, our History Camp from the White River Museum, visited our local soda fountain in the drug store.  After giving them a brief history on soda fountains and the evolving of sodas, we all got a ice cream soda - chocolate or strawberry. Yum!

Here's a pic of part of the group...

They learned the person behind the soda fountain bar was called a soda jerk. They thought that was really funny! :)

red tricycle shares an old-fashioned soda fountain filled with vintage soda fountain signs!

Get a Shake at Miners Diner
Whether it’s the holiday season or not, a trip to Julian isn’t complete without a stop at Miner’s Diner. Your kids (and you) will flip for the creamy milk shake they serve from their authentic soda fountain. The place is usually packed but don’t fret, the friendly staff moves quickly.

Just grab a spot at the bar and a playing card (that’s the cool way they let you know when your food is ready) and soak in all the nostalgia this old fashioned diner has to offer.  Did we mention they offer “apple” shakes? Just in case you weren’t already sold.

2130 Main Street
Julian, Ca 92036
760-765-3753

These old glass soda fountain bottles are stunning!

San Telmo Antiques

We have a 4th of July tradition to go to the local "Old Fashioned Soda Fountain" in Meeker, Colorado.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service