On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Does anyone here have an info on early Grape Nut Flakes advertising or where to go find some info? I have a fairly large piece that shows a boy and girl on a swing that is need of some repairs and want to find out if it would be worth it or not.

Thanks

Views: 147

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ralph...it's only been a couple of years since you asked this question! LOL! But, I just wondered what you found out??

When I did a search, I found some interesting facts just on the wiki page.  Also, thought the comic book advertising was cool... Even though I haven't seen the boy and girl on a swing.

Anyway, Country Joe, who started this group has passed and I'm trying to do a little follow up with the members.

I'm sorry to hear about Joe. We used to meet occasionally at a regional flea market but it's been well over a year since I've seen him. I knew he wasn't well and suspected he may be gone. I will miss him.

I never had the privilege of meeting Joe in person, but I miss him around this website for sure! He just added a lot.

Just came across this website for Post Cereal Boxes. Might be good for future reference for sure!

The Imaginary World

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service