On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

There are a few doll shows upcomming in my local area. If you know of any in your area please share them.

Bayou Bebes of Baton Rouge Doll Show and Sale. Feb. 7, 2009. 10:00am-4:00pm. Held at BREC, 6201 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806

My Heart Belongs to Dolly Show and Sale, Hosted by The Pensacola Doll Study Club. Feb. 14, 2009. 9:00am-3:00pm. Wright Place at the First United Methodist Church, 80 Wright Street, Pensacola, FL, 32501

March Fantasy Doll & Toy Show & Sale, Hosted by the UFDC Eastern Shore Doll Study Club of Alabama. March 17, 2009. 9:30am-4:00pm. Fairhope Civic Center Auditorium 161 North Section Street (corner of Section & Oak), Fairhope, AL

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

I have the 31 Club where I mentor students on all aspects of the Antique and Fine Art industry at www.31corp.com. In the future I will direct questions on dolls to this site.

God Bless

Daryle
Thanks, I am happy to help as much as I can with any questions.
The Bayou Bebes show was really nice. They had a good assortment of types of dolls everything from artist dolls & new dolls to vintage and antique.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service