On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

if anyone has any information on this doll i would so much appreciate it. my kids are so freaked out by her that she has sat in a box in my cabinet for years. the kids think her eyes follow and watch them. i think she is wonderful. used to sit on a shelf in my livingroom. got her many years ago from an aunt. i love her. maybe if i can tell my kids and now grandkids a little about her i can again display her. if anyone can tell me where she came from, what she is worth? who she is i would be very grateful. you can ask questions or comment to my e mail at rachel.curry@xplornet.com or post here as well. thank you thank you. please help bring her out of the box.

Views: 25

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

What does it say on the back of her neck? Thought I saw something? M?
there might have been something but nothing you can see now. will look again closer with a mag glass when i get home tonight. thanks you so much for your reply.
Do you know if your doll has been repainted in the past? This type of doll is known as a carnival doll. They were given out as prizes at carnivals. If she is marked I can help you track down a maker.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service