On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Here is a picture of my 1930's Shirley Temple doll. She is made of composition and has a mohair wig. These dolls were made by Ideal Toy Corp and were first marketed in 1934 after her movie Stand Up and Cheer. She is wearing an original dress. These dolls had an extensive wardrobe with outfits from many of her different movies.

Views: 60

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

She is adorable and in great condition. Thanks for shareing
She is beautiful. The only problem is that I not like most of you remember her. This is what makes Antiques and Collectibles fun, bringing back the past and the wonderful memories of our youth.
You are right. She was much cuter in her movies. She was simply adorable. It is just impossible to catch that spark that she had in a doll.
I had a Shirley Temple doll exactly like this which I received for Christmas in the late 1930's. I sold her for $1,200 several years ago. At one time I had her dressed in my clothes. She was one of my favorite dolls, but the woman who bought her was so excited at finding her, it eased the thought of losing "an old friend" ...
It is a great feeling to be able to share your dolls with others that will love them too.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service