TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I found these two brass candleholders in the Salvation Army thrift store in Manassas Virginia last year.  They are decorated on the front and on the back and in addition there are two hinged doors (middle photo) which can be opened to display the Hebrew alphabet.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

A Hebrew star from the company Aleph Judaica; thrift store find only I would have purchased.

A yarmulke my mother Selma knitted when I was going to Bar Mitzvah; I never really appreciated it but you can see her skill; she played piano and had studied professionally in Philadelphia before her marriage.  In middle age she played for many vocalists and also in many hometown Jewish shows; in old age she went back to work at some of the fanciest hotels in Washington DC.  She knew perhaps 500 or more songs including the words; I inherited perhaps 1/5 of her talent but I'll take what I received and be happy.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service