On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Too Hot To Handle

In upstate New York, the guys stop in at a sprawling treasure-laden farm with fourteen jam-packed trailers, the result of a lifetime of collecting by the late owner. His daughter needs to sell some of his things to help save the farm. Later, an eccentric mother-daughter duo sells their extraordinary 1856 home, an Underground Railroad site, and everything in it. Finally, the guys visit an old cheese factory that's been boarded up for years, and the local fire department must break down the doors to get to the hot items.

TVPG

What did yo think of the mother and  daughter duo?

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

It was unsettling. It was how I felt when Danielle was doing her number with the two gentlemen in her picking episode. I am not a prude and I watch the show to be entertained. But also I actually get tidbits of info. Innuendo and such just ruins it for me. I dvr it now and just move forward to the bits I want to watch.

Mother and daughter team? This is what I would do with people who have so much. Bring my digital, my laptop and knowledge and spend a designated time listin and preparing for an auction either on premise or a reputable auction house (not Sotheby's or Butterfield). You make a percentage, do not need to move around and have a quick turn around. Driving between picks, lodging, over head take away from the overall value. I rather move things then sit on top of stuff and minus away all the profit through expenses.

That's me...Everytime Frank and Mike go out I am adding up all the wear and tear on van, gas, food, lodging, phone and then see the marginal profit waste away. Plus in my view, they sit on things way too long, BUT I love watching the show and like the personalities. I think I answered the duo question somewhere in there-Lol

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service