On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

This photo from Sunny Simple Life displaying antique crocks and rolling pins was the inspiration for a new discussion to show off old pottery crocks! They were a staple in every home! And oh so collectible today.

What do you have?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Ellan' what a cute idea of the rollig pins in the old crocks. I have several old crocks. One i use in the kitchen to store my plastic grocery bags in, another small one holds my toilet brush in in the bathroom. I have 3 more on the patio, maybe I can think of something cute to do with them! Thanks for showing this good idea with the rolling pins.

Shirley, perfect use for a vintage crock - storing those out-of-control plastic bags!

I had a large old crock that my husbands grandmother used to make rootbeer in.  Now my son has it at his home, by the front door with umbrellas in it. 

That is a good idea too, Donna. 

I love old fashioned root beer, Donna. It would be fun to have a big old pottery crock to make it in!

Another old crock for rolling pins and other wooden cooking utensils...

A Bowl Full of Lemons

17 Antique Crocks for sale! Red Wing and Western...

Heartland Antiques

Oh My, love all those crocks. 

Old pottery crocks. Love the display!

A Vintage Pottery Love

Yes, that is a beautiful display of crocks. 

Old crocks make the best vintage vignettes!

Kitchen Collectibles

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service