On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I was pondering what the collectible trends were in vintage pottery. This article on Terapeak Trends, captures the top categories for the "collectible" keyword on eBay.com. Even though the article was several months ago, I believe it is probably close.

"The top five categories for collectible goods are contemporary folding knives, pre-1930s shelf and mantel clocks, Mexican pottery, antique wall clocks, and Lincoln Memorial coins, with the list of results more more evenly spread out across each these areas and the others in the results. Even so, we can still make some more fundamental guesses. In collectible goods, there is significant, multiple-category interest is in:

1. Collectible contemporary knives, swords, and blades (25 percent)

2. Collectible pre-1930s clocks of all kinds (25 precent)

3. Collectible Mexican pottery and folk art (15 percent)

These three general kinds of merchandise account for 65 percent of all listings using the "collectible" keyword, again indicative of ongoing consumer interest in these areas."

Vintage Mexican Pottery Patio Serving Ware Tlaquepaque Pottery 1950...

So...do you sell vintage Mexican Pottery??

Views: 700

Replies to This Discussion

From Inspiration...Talavera Pottery, vintage Mexican pottery at it's finest!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service