On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Just found this photo on Pinterest and was instantly inspired. I just LOVE the charm in old ceramic canisters, designed for the perfect vintage kitchen! Oh yes...

Etsy

Now...it's your turn to share!

Views: 1486

Replies to This Discussion

My mom painted these canisters in ceramics in 1977 for me, I wish that I still had them.  Thanks for the memories.....

Awww...what a sweet memory, Donna! And you are welcome. :)

OMG, I hadn't clicked on the link for that train canister set!  That is crazy! 

CRAZY indeed! Doesn't even say it is rare or anything.

Ellene, the cookie jar and train canister set is adorable.  Yes, Donna, I bet you do wish you still had that set.  Donna, what color did your mom paint hers?

Did anyone click on the link and see what this "adorable" canister set is selling for? lol!

I did clicked on the link.  WHAT?  Is that a true value or a pie in the sky value?  The shipping is $199.   I'll be looking for these pieces. 

I saw this set pinned on Pinterst and she was asking $14,000 - looks like she lowered the price. 

I didn't know if it was accurate pricing or not either, Donna. Also on the shipping it is stated that she will DRIVE up to 500 miles to bring it to you! I have never seen that before. :)

LOL  That's a long drive and it sounds dangerous with that much cash involved.   

My canisters were painted just like the ones in the picture but they had a white center in the flower. 

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service