On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Just found this photo on Pinterest and was instantly inspired. I just LOVE the charm in old ceramic canisters, designed for the perfect vintage kitchen! Oh yes...

Etsy

Now...it's your turn to share!

Views: 1486

Replies to This Discussion

Strawberries  :0)   from Thejunkinhertrunk Etsy

Strawberry Canisters Strawberry Canister Set Ceramic Strawberries Strawberry Kitchen Decor Coffee Sugar Flour KMC

Awww...love the strawberry canisters!! My aunt would love these...

OMG!  Those are beautiful!  I have the teapot to match the set.  I wish I knew the name of the pattern or knew how to look this pattern up. 

Love this teapot - it's so cheerful.  It looks like Spring! 

I will try to find out the pattern name on this. It is way cheerful!

That would be wonderful, Ellene.  I'd like that.  I do want more of this cheerful pattern in my kitchen.  Here is the bottom of my teapot, maybe this will help.

Shirley, all I have found out so far is that they are from the 1930's. Can't find another set anywhere...yet! Still looking...

Donna, those strawberry canisters are so cute! 

Shirley...I found another canister set in this pattern on Pinterest this morning. No pattern name but since it was uploaded by user, I commented and asked. Can see it HERE.

OMG, those are really really NEAT!  LOVE THEM.  Boy, hope we find the name of the pattern soon.  Thank you for looking.

I know, right? We'll be doing the happy dance when we figure this out! :) And you are welcome.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service