On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Pink has been a primary color of many kitchen utensils lately due to the message of cancer survival. However, pink has ruled the world for decades...particularly in the area of ceramic cookware and dishes. What manufacturing company missed adding this color to their line? Not many!

Do you collect PINK dishes and vintage cookware?

Vintage Pyrex PINK Gooseberry Cinderella Bowl Set

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my...these Vintage Hazel Atlas Plates and cups in PINK are to 'live' for! Love the ruffles too...

Hazel Atlas on Etsy

Terry Morrison's vintage Pink Pyrex Collection

Dusty Old Thing Photo and also writes, "Pyrex, by the Corning Glass Company, was introduced in its clear form in 1915.  The very popular pieces in colors like Terry's pink entered the market in 1947, making it now officially vintage.  Many of the pink pieces were introduced in the 1950's and were very popular.  Fortunately today there are many websites about Pyrex and collector clubs to assist those who love it.  It is also still functional...a real attraction for families wanting to re-create the feel of days gone by. "

Love all the pink. 

Listing this week! Vintage Pfaltzgraff Pear Bowl. So pretty in pink!

Vintage McCoy Pottery...in PINK! Love the photography!

Maries Maison

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service