On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

We all have a sugar bowl without a lid, a single salt without its pepper, three plates that we adore but no fourth, a casserole lid without the bottom...and on it goes. These everyday pottery pieces were one day in action and now they've gone missing.

Vintage Indie Archives

This discussion is a place to share the pieces we are looking for or the pieces we want to sell!

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

Someone, somewhere is looking for those lids. 

Exactly, Donna! I'm hoping we'll see a reunion or two with the ones we post right here! :)

I have a single miniature corn pattern pepper shaker that I plan to take a photo of today to share - that someone may be looking for! It's lonely.

Looking for the LID to this Indian Tree Sugar Bowl! Not exactly pottery but it's an item I have listed on clearance because the lid went missing in action! Click on link below to see more photos.

Indian Tree Cream and Sugar Set - Grandmas Treasures Online

Ellene, you're a matchmaker....lol.  I can't think of a missing lid that I need but I have several earrings that are missing their mate. 

And socks? :)

I love this match making idea!  I have a pepper that needs a salt. 

So sweet! Hope someone has Mrs Salt!

I would like to sell this single miniature corn to someone who has the matching shaker.

Rosemeade pottery, miniature, 1940-50's, designer Laura Taylor Hughes - North Dakota.

A set retail runs about $35. I'll sell the single for $10. or obo.

Comment by Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers on April 27, 2014 at 11:40am

If anyone needs a lid for their McCoy covered dish this might be the one.  This dome style lid with slip glazed pink/blue raised bands, measures 6 3/8" in diameter....designed to rest on a recessed lip inside the bowl.  Currently for sale at the Vintage Touch ONLINE store at: Early McCoy Banded Bowl Replacement Lid

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service