On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Whether you just admire them, collect them or sell them, this discussion is for you! Share your best 'knick knacks' ever!!

This gal simply 'rents' her scores of knick knacks for party decor, cake decorations, etc. What a clever idea!! It's called RENT MY DUST.

Views: 649

Replies to This Discussion

isn't she so cute??

Organized Clutter

Yes, she is cute and useful too!

I agree, Shirley! I don't have much room for 'knick-knacks' but this one might find a place because she is useful! :)

In honor of Thanksgiving month...these adorable thanksgiving prayer knick knacks!

Etsy

This rooster is so cute and was found strutting his stuff on I Antique Online Facebook!! Check it out!

He is very handsome! 

Do you know where you can get replacement bulbs?  I have a tree that is missing lights. Thanks

Donna, are you talking about the small bulb shaped plastic pieces that go in the tree?  I got some off  eBay last year.  They come in different sizes.  Mine are 1" from tip to tip.  If that is the size you need I can send you some.  I have plenty. 

Ellene, yes, that is a good site for replacement bulbs.  I didn't see that one.  Neat.

Here is my Ceramic Christmas tree.  Just love them. 

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service