On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Just wow...these are my favorite go-to everyday pottery dishes and this tablescape is stunning! Thinking it might be duplicated...:)

Far Above Rubies

Christmas is not too far away so time to share your favorite Christmas tablescape with your favorite everyday pottery!

Views: 414

Replies to This Discussion

The old vintage train certainly makes a statement...big, chunky and industrial chic - right in the middle of the table! :) Quite a collectible too.

The lady that hosted this historic house tour said that when she went back to take photos - after the tour, two of her pretty transferware cups were missing. She couldn't believe that out of the smiling friendly crowd that had passed through, someone could do that! So...I guess she's thankful they left the train!

At our church ladies Christmas Luncheon this year, there were designated hostesses who brought their own tablesettings for a catered lunch. One of the tables used these Christmas dishes. Cute.

Pottery Barn again. Such charming pieces that will be vintage someday. Here's a table set up for Christmas breakfast...

take six

Farmhouse Christmas with the perfect pottery dishes!

just wondering how the wreath works out with eating? But, the pottery dishes are lovely.

Did you keep the traditions alive with your vintage pottery this year? So many opportunities for entertaining! Share your photos here!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service