This weekend, add a unique "photo" aviatar" (icon) to represent you.
When you join Iantiqueonline.com you are able to choose a photo to represent who you are or who your business is. If you have not posted a photo, a standard IAO advertisement is used. Now you can change that standard photos.
Here is what you need to do.
Go back to "My Page" and select the button "change photo" .
When you click on "change photo" you will be able to browse photos from your picture file stored in your computer.
WHAT PHOTOS DO MEMBERS LIKE TO USE
1. Store and shop logos (helps to advertise)
2. Vintage images (old photograph, ephemera, old magazine image)
3. Collectible or antique you love
4. Picture of your antique shop or mall
6. Custom design
7. Google image (unless copyrighted"
11. Personal photograph
Tips to Keep in Mind
1. Keep your photo icon simple.
2. Color helps attract attention
3. Choose square images.
4. Crop down images before using.
5. Does you image represent you in the best way?
7. Avoid provocative images, they will be banned.
8. Be unique so everyone knows it is you.