TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

We now have a new Facebook Group  so our member's can post directly on Facebook. Jump over now and JOIN. You do not want to miss out on this fabulous group.

I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dianne, I tried the Facebook group but the only things I found there were other vendors posting their listings with links to them and people begging for likes and shares. There was no value to me of scrolling through all of those posts. I have been on I Antique for so long, I felt it would help you to know that.
Also, Facebook will penalize you for some things. You might want to look up the issues of asking for likes and shares as an article I read said "Asking for likes, comments, or shares is a no-no and this update will also likely penalize you whether or not the content you share is authentic."
I don't have much time to spend on this page any longer, since I started my Amazon store but I still enjoy coming and seeing the questions here. Judy

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service