On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Iantiqueonline.com is Looking for New Moderator for Antique and Collectible Silver Group : Anyone interested?

Iantiqueonline.com is Looking for New Moderator for Antique and Collectible Silver Group : Anyone interested?

The current moderator for Antique and Collectible Silver has asked to step down. Would there be a member of our community who would like to assume this role? Please let me know and I will facilitate the change, thanks Dianne, Editor

By the way you need not be an expert to be a Group Moderator....just passionate about the topic and interested in keeping the group active. There is a post in the Editors Help Desk about the role of the Group Moderator.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reminder....we need a new Silver Group Moderator........the lock is ticking...anyone interested? Dianne
Hi Diane, I am pretty good with silver. Both sterling and plate and I enjoy collecting the old silverplate flatware. If no one else will help you I can host it for now? Let me know, Vicki
Hi Vicki...you are welcome to take the reigns...let me know if it is a yes and I will have the webmaster contact you, Dianne
Hi Diane, Ok, Just let me know what I need to do next. Vicki
O.K. Vicki,
Thanks.. Easiest thing to do is to start a brand new group (Silver) and I will have the webmaster delete the former group. How does that sound? Dianne

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service