TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Hello all, I've long wanted to offer dealer only wholesale of fine French antique furniture and accessories and today's the day. Experience-wise, we've been one on NYs top French retailers for over 35 years, 3 generations of importing, restoring and retailing with the best of reputations worldwide. We've been one of the top 3 clients of our French packing/shipping company in Frence, blah, blah, etc. I tire of blowing my own horn after so many years.

Rest assured that these will be direct from France and not the mislabeled pseudo-'French' style pieces that show up at online sites all too frequently. You can have 18-20th century pieces as desired from all 4 corners of France and even Belgium if desired.

Yes the Euro$ is a consideration but my sources throughout France know what level buyer I am and still make things readily affordable to me. I will buy to your needs, pack and ship 20, 40, or 40' jumbo containers to your door with whatever levels of pieces and condition desired. We may have some pieces now in NY available also in exactingly restored condition if you want to get started immediately.

Below is a taste of the look that we've specialized in since Nixon's 1st term. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts even if you're not interested now in this service.

Cheers,

Jeff

Views: 11

Attachments:

Reply to This

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service