On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk's Discussions (2,210)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Several people have sent me a note that they are feeling courageous and will be star…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 21, 2008 to Looking for Moderators for Groups on Collectible Toys, Antique and Collectible Dolls, Pharmacy and Medical Collectibles, Sewing Collectibles, Photography And Camera Collectibles and More....

6 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"There is a lively forum on New Hope Pennsylvania with lots of GREAT photos.........…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 15, 2008 to Favorite Antique and Vintage Shops, Cafes and Travel Destinations: New Group Started at Iantiqueonline.com

2 Dec 15, 2008

"Rain, sleet, snow......nothing will keep a true collector away from antiquing...tell…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 12, 2008 to Favorite Antique and Vintage Shops, Cafes and Travel Destinations: New Group Started at Iantiqueonline.com

2 Dec 15, 2008

"How many friends and family can you invite today? Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 11, 2008 to An Invitation to Join Iantiqueonline.com is A Great Gift to Give This Hollday..... Our Community is Fabulous and Free!

1 Dec 11, 2008

"There is a lot of activity goin gon in this group...the sky is the limit......add yo…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Nov 30, 2008 to New Pottery Group Added to Group List at Iantiqueonline.com

1 Nov 30, 2008

"What groups are we missing from this site...suggestions welcome...oh my the way...yo…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Nov 25, 2008 to Group Moderators Needed for " Collectible Bottles", "Collectible Toys", "Sewing Collectibles" , "Country Store Collectibles", "Antique and Collectible Dolls" : Would You Like To Be A Group Moderator?

1 Nov 25, 2008

"What a great topic.....yesterday I met someone who wa buying vintage pot holders to…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Nov 24, 2008 to Buying Vintage Christmas Gifts - Tonight at 9pm EST on the AuctionWally Show!

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by BazarBCuz

"Visit Vintage Holiday Collectibles to view new forum post at Vintage Card Holders Gr…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Nov 23, 2008 to Vintage Holiday Collectibles New Group at Iantiqueonline.com

3 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Ellene Meece

"Have you seen all the new photos posted at this group? Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Nov 22, 2008 to Vintage Holiday Collectibles New Group at Iantiqueonline.com

3 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Ellene Meece

"Thank so much for this information, appreciated, Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Oct 15, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service