On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk's Discussions (2,210)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"The advantage of making friends Thought I would add a note about the option at Iant…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 7, 2009 to Iantiqueonline.com is Buzzing With Excitement: Editors Message To Community

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"O.K. Vicki, Thanks.. Easiest thing to do is to start a brand new group (Silver) and…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 3, 2009 to Iantiqueonline.com is Looking for New Moderator for Antique and Collectible Silver Group : Anyone interested?

5 Jan 3, 2009

"Hi Vicki...you are welcome to take the reigns...let me know if it is a yes and I wil…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 31, 2008 to Iantiqueonline.com is Looking for New Moderator for Antique and Collectible Silver Group : Anyone interested?

5 Jan 3, 2009

"Reminder....we need a new Silver Group Moderator........the lock is ticking...anyone…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 31, 2008 to Iantiqueonline.com is Looking for New Moderator for Antique and Collectible Silver Group : Anyone interested?

5 Jan 3, 2009

"Wait till you see the New Years postcards......post your holiday cards too! Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 26, 2008 to Vintage Holiday Greetings To Everyone at Iantiqueonline.com

1 Dec 26, 2008

"Greg @ North Fork Pets has just started Antique Photo and Vintage Camera Group , Dia…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 21, 2008 to Looking for Moderators for Groups on Collectible Toys, Antique and Collectible Dolls, Pharmacy and Medical Collectibles, Sewing Collectibles, Photography And Camera Collectibles and More....

6 Dec 21, 2008

"Greg @ North Fork Pets has just started a new group called : Antique Medical Dental…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 21, 2008 to Looking for Moderators for Groups on Collectible Toys, Antique and Collectible Dolls, Pharmacy and Medical Collectibles, Sewing Collectibles, Photography And Camera Collectibles and More....

6 Dec 21, 2008

"Hi Mary,,,, your group (Vintage Jewelry) has many members and lots of content. We pr…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Dec 21, 2008 to "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" : Are Your Group Photo Icon's Attractive? Bring More Members to Your Group With Easy to Identify and Colorufl Icons.

1 Dec 21, 2008

"Gregg, I have reviewed all the applications that came across my desk (lol) and decid…"

6 Dec 21, 2008

"Marbles.......should we have a Collectible Marbles Group? Dianne"

6 Dec 21, 2008

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service