On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk's Discussions (2,210)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Iowa, Missouri, Kansas....members need help....see Flea Market Group Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 26, 2009 to Visit Favorite Flea Market Group at Iantiqueonline.com and Add Your Region and Favorites to the Forum List

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"Hi...reminder...when posting on "Whadja Find?"...it helps to add photos and as much…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 21, 2009 to "Whadja Find" New Feature at Iantiqueonline.com.....Post Your Questions and Photos and Our Members Will Answer" CLICK YELLOW TREASURE CHEST

4 Jan 28, 2009

"Please note....reminder... groups are for interaction among members. Groups that are…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 14, 2009 to Guidelines For Starting a New Group at Iantiqueonline.com

3 Jan 14, 2009

"Looking for moderator for Garden Collectibles, Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 13, 2009 to Guidelines For Starting a New Group at Iantiqueonline.com

3 Jan 14, 2009

"Thanks to all the members who have been posting EVENTS in our new EVENTS CALENDAR...…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 13, 2009 to EVENTS CALENDAR at Iantiqueonline.com Spreading All Across Google....Help The Editor.... Input More Shows, Auctions and Events

1 Jan 13, 2009

"Reminder... Looking for moderators for Collectible Toys; Fire King, Carnival Glass,…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 12, 2009 to Guidelines For Starting a New Group at Iantiqueonline.com

3 Jan 14, 2009

"Antiquing Basics 101 welcomes suggestions on topics you would like to see covered. D…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 10, 2009 to ANTIQUING BASICS 101: Beginners Group at Iantiqueuonline.com: Welcomes New Collectors, Curiosity Seekers and Patient Mentors

2 Jan 10, 2009

"Wke up Toyko (Greg )Did you see this post? Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 9, 2009 to Japanese Antique Collectors Group Launched at Iantiqueonline.com

2 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Just to let you know.....there are no grades in this group...no question is foolish.…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 9, 2009 to ANTIQUING BASICS 101: Beginners Group at Iantiqueuonline.com: Welcomes New Collectors, Curiosity Seekers and Patient Mentors

2 Jan 10, 2009

"I am looking for a Moderator for Antique and Collectibles Toys. Would anymembes be i…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 9, 2009 to CPSIA Law - Does it apply to vintage and antique toys?

3 Jan 9, 2009

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service