TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk's Discussions (2,210)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting."

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jul 11 to 600+ Items FS on our Chairish page

2 Jul 11
Reply by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

"Kelly YOU ARE the first person to post. I am giving you FEATURE STATUS> "

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jul 11 to Silver and Pink Art Deco Y Necklace For Sale at SentimentalVintager on Etsy

2 Jul 12
Reply by Kelly Littleton

"Are you all tagging your posts.......it will help bring traffic back to you and to t…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Apr 29, 2009 to Learn How to "Tag" Your Posts on Iantiqueonline so That Search Engines Can Find You: Read More.....

4 Sep 12
Reply by Daniel Brown

"So many new members..I thought I would re-run this post! Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Apr 18, 2009 to Learn How to "Tag" Your Posts on Iantiqueonline so That Search Engines Can Find You: Read More.....

4 Sep 12
Reply by Daniel Brown

"Dawn.and Colleen....thanks for weighing in....another thing to consider is how the i…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Feb 22, 2009 to What Color Should We Make the "i wanna buy " Group Icon or Avatar? Take a Look and Vote Today

5 10 hours ago
Reply by Oscar Saunders

"Not only are we looking for members to write articles...but we also would like to kn…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 29, 2009 to Iantiqueonline.com Editor Looking for Articles for New Group: Antiquing Basics 101 Group (for Clueless and Curious Collectors, Buyers and Sellers) Read More.....

1 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"Share your Flea market experiences..tell us about the best thing you found at a Flea…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 29, 2009 to What is Your Favorite Flea Market? Tell Us About it .. Post in Our Iantiqueonline.com Favorite Flea Market Group

1 Jan 29, 2009

"Tom...you are so on the mark (no pun intended)....Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 28, 2009 to "Whadja Find" New Feature at Iantiqueonline.com.....Post Your Questions and Photos and Our Members Will Answer" CLICK YELLOW TREASURE CHEST

4 Jan 28, 2009

"Just letting all the new members know about our "Whadja Find Feature" Look for the y…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 27, 2009 to "Whadja Find" New Feature at Iantiqueonline.com.....Post Your Questions and Photos and Our Members Will Answer" CLICK YELLOW TREASURE CHEST

4 Jan 28, 2009

"Hi James You can post photos and details in our Whadja Find Section...see yellow tr…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 26, 2009 to Can Somebody Price my Antiques?

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Glenn Freeman

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service