I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers's Discussions (561)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm pretty much always antiquing.  If I'm not shopping, I'm working on my antiques a…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Dec 29, 2011 to Do You Go Antiquing During The Holiday Season Or Are You Too Busy? Tell us Your Story

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by AntoinettesWhims

"The uploading process seems to have corrected itself since that last post.  I did ha…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Sep 11, 2011 to Uploading & Editing photo albums on your IAO page

7 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers

"Thanks a bunch....it always makes me feel good to know that someone else thinks what…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Sep 6, 2011 to Uploading & Editing photo albums on your IAO page

7 Sep 11, 2011

"I have tried to send messages and post the problem and I'm getting zero response exc…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Sep 1, 2011 to Uploading & Editing photo albums on your IAO page

7 Sep 11, 2011

"This problem continues this morning.  I just started yesterday for me.  ANYONE WITH…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Sep 1, 2011 to Uploading & Editing photo albums on your IAO page

7 Sep 11, 2011

"I really appreciate those kind words.  Thank you for choosing my video."

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Jul 18, 2011 to Weekend Scavenger Hunt At I Antique Online.com STARTS NOW

18 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Antiques in Bethania

"Here is a blog that I wrote that deals with Antique Mall Etiquette.....something tha…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Jun 8, 2011 to Ain't It The Truth: Antique Dealers Motto

1 Jun 8, 2011

"Thank you for the compliment...it has taken a number of years to acquire but I thoro…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Mar 13, 2011 to Antique Easter Decorations - It's Time to Shop

2 Mar 13, 2011

"The mgmt  where the Vintage Touch shop space is located, knows about iantiqueonline.…"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Feb 1, 2011 to Where is Your Brick And Mortar Antique Shop: Spill The Beans

13 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"Thanks Shannon ...I'll be happy to follow you as well.  Thanks for following. Deanna"

Vintage Touch/Deanna Moyers replied Jan 31, 2011 to COME FOLLOW ME - On Twitter that is!

2 Jan 31, 2011

RSS

Pin on Pinterest

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

© 2014   Created by C. Dianne Zweig and Scott Liscomb

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service