I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Nancy Stonehouse's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"lol.. hmmm thinking I should copy and paste those ideas :)"

Nancy Stonehouse replied Aug 26, 2011 to Hurricane Irene Ideas And TipsTo Keep You Safe And Amused When Modern Conveniences Such As Electricity And Internet Are Not Available

28 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by C H G B B

"Im in seattle.. sure dont envy any of you right now.. But will say some prayers for…"

Nancy Stonehouse replied Aug 26, 2011 to Hurricane Irene Ideas And TipsTo Keep You Safe And Amused When Modern Conveniences Such As Electricity And Internet Are Not Available

28 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by C H G B B

"How bout.. Crackers. Rice cakes. protein bars. Fruit such as apples. bananas. I woul…"

28 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by C H G B B

"at the bottom of tanks there is a hose bib.. you hook a hose up to it just like a ga…"

Nancy Stonehouse replied Aug 25, 2011 to Hurricane Irene Ideas And TipsTo Keep You Safe And Amused When Modern Conveniences Such As Electricity And Internet Are Not Available

28 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by C H G B B

"One small tip. My husband works for the water dept.. He has always told me if water…"

Nancy Stonehouse replied Aug 25, 2011 to Hurricane Irene Ideas And TipsTo Keep You Safe And Amused When Modern Conveniences Such As Electricity And Internet Are Not Available

28 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by C H G B B

RSS

© 2014   Created by C. Dianne Zweig

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service