On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

EDITOR'S NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW Info For Vintage Sellers from the CPSC Re: CPSIA Lead Law!

If you sell vintage or antique Children's items, this is extremely important information! It seems the CPSC has added a twist to their prev…

Started by Mitzi

1 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Whadja Find" New Feature at Iantiqueonline.com.....Post Your Questions and Photos and Our Members Will Answer" CLICK YELLOW TREASURE CHEST

"Whadja Find " is the latest feature on the main page of Iantiqueonline.com. Post your questions and photos in this new group and let our…

Started by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

Decorating with Elegant and Ornate Antique Ceiling Tiles: New Forum Post in Decorating with Antiques and Collectibles Group

Decorating with Elegant and Ornate Antique Ceiling Tiles: New Forum Post in Decorating with Antiques and Collectibles Group Learn all abou…

0 Jan 27, 2009

Can Somebody Price my Antiques?

I need help appraising a few of my family air looms; My wife's "spring cleaning" is on its way.

Started by James

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Glenn Freeman

A Hearty Welcome to All Our New Iantiqueonline.com New Members from Canada

A Hearty Welcome to All Our New Iantiqueonline.com New Members from Canada. The site was buzzing last evening with so many new members. Hop…

0 Jan 27, 2009

Visit Favorite Flea Market Group at Iantiqueonline.com and Add Your Region and Favorites to the Forum List

Tell members about the Flea Markets you attend in your resgion. Members have already started Forum Discussion on New Jersey, Connecticu…

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"Cabin Style Collectibles and Decor " NEW GROUP at Iantiqueonline.com..Join Now

"Cabin Style Collectibles and Decor " NEW GROUP at Iantiqueonline.com..Join Now Rustic, campy, textiles, wall decor, decorative accessor…

0 Jan 26, 2009

Hi all - Got a flyer in the mail for Trocadero.com and cyberattic.com

Hi everyone, I just received a strange plastic coated flyer offering me a deal to sell with Trocadero.com and or cyberattic.com. It seems t…

Started by vicki hufstetler

0 Jan 23, 2009

Where are the Antique and Vintage Toy and Doll Collectors? Iantiqueonline.com Needs Two New Groups and Moderators in this Area of Collecting? Do You Know anyone ?

Where are the Antique and Vinatge Toy and Doll Collectors? Iantiqueonline.com Needs Two New Groups and Moderators in this Area of Collectin…

0 Jan 22, 2009

Do You Love Sewing Collectibles ? Join the Iantiqueonline.com Antique and Vintage Sewing Collectibles Group

Do You Love Sewing Collectibles ? Join the Iantiqueonline.com Antique and Vintage Sewing Collectibles Group moderated by our very active me…

0 Jan 22, 2009

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service