On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

EDITOR'S NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ina Steiner on AuctionWally Radio Show - Sunday @ 2pm!

Hey everyone! Walt and I are super excited about the show this week - we are having Ina Steiner from AuctionBytes on as our guest! She has…

Started by Mitzi

0 Aug 30, 2008

The Vintage List Shop Directory - 3 Months For The Price Of 1!!

It's a Labor Day Weekend Listing Special! Today through Tuesday - August 28th through September 2nd - all listings on The Vintage List di…

Started by Mitzi

0 Aug 28, 2008

Antique Chair

Can you help me describe this chair? How much is it worth? Where I can sell it? Thanks.

Started by Naum Goldfarb

3 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Naum Goldfarb

were did this spoon barrett come from...

I found this spoon barrett in a hole in the yard with 1930 dimes... I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on this item...

Started by Sharon

2 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Sharon

Looking to sell unique oak bookshelves

Hi there, I am moving from one house to a 1760 Colonial and the carved oak bookshelves that I had in my old house do not fit in the new. T…

Started by V. Apple

0 Jul 23, 2008

Musical Jack In The Box

Good morning all, I've searched the internet high and low looking for information on a Musical Jack In the Box "The Sandman" dated 1986 wi…

Started by Lisa

0 Jul 13, 2008

Kerosene Lantern

I have a Lantern that has ~Appleton Brisbane~...and the initials BCC hole punched at the lowerbottom...it has a door that you open and insi…

Started by Trishia

4 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Trishia

Wholesale French antiques

Hello all, I've long wanted to offer dealer only wholesale of fine French antique furniture and accessories and today's the day. Experience…

Started by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

0 Jun 14, 2008

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service