On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
Time: September 29, 2012 from 10am to 6pm
Location: Journeymen Plumber's Hall
Street: 1340 west Washington Street
City/Town: Chicago, IL
Website or Map: http://www.randolphstreetmark…
Event Type: vintage, clothing, and, furniture, shopping
Organized By: Cassy Murphy
Latest Activity: Feb 25, 2012
The Summer Season
NEW HOURS FOR 2012: 10am-6pm Saturdays, 10am-5pm Sundays
• May 26-27, 2012 Season Opener
• June 23-24, 2012
• July 28-29, 2012
• August 25-26, 2012
• September 29-30, 2012
The Randolph Street Market Festival is home to the world-renowned Chicago Antique Market, Indie Designer Market, Modern Vintage Chicago and the Holiday Market. As seen in Travel & Leisure, the NY Times, Lucky Magazine and featured on TV news shows and web casts, the Randolph Street Market Festival is considered “a mecca of cool”, “the best hot spot for antiquing”, “the best Chicago venue for people watching”, and “the Barney’s of Vintage”. Celebrity designer Nate Berkus says, “I love this market…the quality is incredible!” As one of Chicago’s most happening monthly parties, Randolph Street Market has become the summer destination!
• Complimentary Furniture Delivery* within downtown Chicago! Click for info.
• Shopping Refund Vouchers for Admission by Vendors: Each voucher is for $5 off and the vendors should reduce the purchase price by $5 on items valued $25 or more. Note that not all vendors are able to honor the voucher due to their profit margins and customer should ask vendor if they accept the voucher before they shop in their booth.
• Lower advance ticket price! $8 general online / $3 student online
• KIDS UNDER 12 ALWAYS FREE!
• NEW Early Shopping Saturdays - Outdoors at 8am and Indoors at 9am/ 100% of proceeds going to Chicago House charity. $25 at the door / $20 online advance