On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
Time: October 22, 2011 at 10am to October 23, 2011 at 5pm
Location: Plumbers Hall
Street: 1340 W. Washington
Website or Map: http://www.randolphstreetmark…
Event Type: fashion, event
Organized By: Cassy Murphy
Latest Activity: Oct 7, 2011
Referred to as "a fashionista's paradise" by SecondCityStyle.com; touted as a "Random Act of Kindness: 5 things we are loving this week" by the Tribune’s Red Eye; and "cool vintage personified" by Qlixmag.com, Modern Vintage Chicago is the only place you will find vintage clothing, jewelry and vanities by style icons such as Halston, Balenciaga, Patrick Kelly and Chanel alongside Chicago’s leading Indie Designers. Presented by the producers of the Randolph Street Market, Modern Vintage Chicago is designed to fuse the worlds of forward contemporary design and classic vintage fashion for shoppers that appreciate both worlds.
Vintage dealers from NYC, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Texas, along with local dealers such as J. Brett Benson and Silver Moon, will feature men’s and women’s clothing, estate and costume jewelry, handbags, shoes, hats, belts, scarves, vanities, textiles, vintage fashion magazines, patterns, and notions from the Mid-Century, Art Deco, Art Nouveau and Victorian, and ‘60s & ‘70s eras. Designer finds come from the legendary houses of Hermes, Vivienne Westwood, Pucci, Dior, and others.
Indie designers feature wearable adornments including apparel, jewelry & gemstones, and other fashionable accessories. Featured designers have included: Agga B, Double Stitch, Asia B. Jewelry, Lisa Strecker, Axis of Evelyn, LUCIUS Fine Jewelry, Axis of Evelyn, Bobbi Kahn Design, Ladysmith Jewelry Studio, Paoo Jewelry and Happy Katt.
Nena Ivon serves as MVC’s Fashion Director. With over 50 years in the fashion business she is proud of Chicago and considers it not only the heart of America but also the heart of America's fashion industry.
• Complimentary Furniture Delivery* within downtown Chicago! Click for info.
• Lower online advance ticket price! $8 general / $3 student
• Kids under 12 always FREE!
• FREE PARKING in huge Plumbers Hall lot for all indoor shows!
• Shopping Refund Vouchers for Admission by Vendors: Each voucher is for $5 off and the vendors should reduce the purchase price by $5 on items valued $25 or more. Note that not all vendors are able to honor the voucher due to their profit margins and customer should ask vendor if they accept the voucher before they shop in their booth.